Since Matticus grilled me while I was visiting the Kingdom the other day, I thought it fitting that I returned the favor. In case you are unaware, he is one of four writers to contribute to this amazing new book.
You’ve all bought your copy, right?
What was that? You want me to shamelessly put the links up again? Can do. Here’s the link for the paperback edition. And here’s the link for the Kindle edition.
Now, onto the questions!
1. Why did you decide to write a story for this anthology?
I enjoyed the stories Revis shared on his blog from this world, and was intrigued by the idea helping build it out.
2. I think people will enjoy The Seven Sceptres because ____________.
Because of Rass and Justice Bringer and Inek and so many of the other characters. They bring the feels.
3. What author, or work of fiction, did you draw inspiration from while writing your part?
I’d say there is a touch of Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickman in any bit of fantasy writing I do.
4. Besides writing, what do you do for fun?
I have two kids under five. I don’t do anything fun. Wait, wait, wait. That’s not fair. I played a very lively game of airport the other day, where I got to be the plane and my four year old was the air traffic controller. Exciting. I swear it was.
5. What’s one obscure fact about yourself that you don’t think enough people know about?
Obscure facts are usually obscure by choice… so, it might be hard to think of one I’d want more people to know about. But… giving it a go… I think more people should know that… that… that… I don’t have cable television anymore. Gave it up almost two years ago and have zero regrets.
6. I just added this so I’d have one more question than Matt. Does that make me childish?
No. But all the poop jokes do. Poop.
What’s wrong with poop jokes???