Here we are again. Another day that I will beguile you with the randomness that jumps around in my mind…. Now I have the song Jump Around in my head. I came to get down, I came to get down so get out your seat and jump around!
- I didn’t watch any of the CW hero shows as they were going on this past season, so it wasn’t until they put them up on Netflix recently that I was able to watch the big crossover event that they did. I have one thing to say about it: Ehhh.
- The show Castle was about a novelist helping the police solve murders. What you may not know is that they actually had someone ghostwrite the novels that the character Castle writing on the series. They’re actually pretty good. Not great, but pretty good. If you were a fan of the show, you should check them out.
- I came to get down, I came to get down
So get out your seat and jump around!
- Godsmack does a cover of Metallica’s Nothing Else Matters. The music is all piano, which I actually like. And while I also like their lead singer’s voice, I just don’t think it works for this song, so I’m torn about it.
- I told you all it was my brother’s birthday yesterday and not one of you said “Happy Birthday” in the comments. For shame….
- I’m wondering if there’s a specific number of these thoughts that I should strive to achieve when I do these posts, or if I should just wing it. After all, it is about randomness. However, I feel like I should give as much content as I can. What does Confucius say?
- I Googled his quotes and the first one to pop up was: “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
- Apparently, Confucius thinks I should go on forever.
- That’s not going to happen, dead Chinese philosopher guy.
- I’m now separating every sentence for no apparent reason.
- That’s rather odd, don’t you think?
- I should probably stop now.
Have a good day everyone!