It’s time for another look at the random stuff that pops into my head. I feel like I should put a warning about the randomness that I inflict upon the blogosphere, but if you’re already here, it’s already too late.
- Is it just me, or are the subscription services like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime putting out better shows than the actual networks now? There are only a few shows that appear on a real television network that I actually like to watch anymore.
- Both today and last Monday, I left for work a lot earlier than normal because signs on the side of the road promised construction starting the previous weekend. Both times there was zero construction on my way to work. I really hate whoever is in charge of that crap.
- The main company that hires the small place that I work got hit by that ransomware virus. Since their computers are down, I’m only able to do about half of what I need to do. This day is going to last forever.
- Muscle weighs more than fat, so when people tell me I should work out, I tell them I can’t because I’m watching my weight.
- I watched season 2 of Daredevil for the second time. I liked it even better the second time around.
- I’ve done so much editing over the past couple of months that it’s kinda burned me out on writing. The time I would normally spend on writing has been spent clicking on random articles suggested by Facebook.
- According to a random article suggested by Facebook, 8% of Asian males are a direct descendant of Genghis Khan…. That’s a whole lot of fighting and fucking for one man….
That’s all I got for now. Hopefully some of your brain cells are still functioning after reading this.