I did a post where I offered forth six tidbits. Five of them were true. One was a lie. The original post can be read here, if you’re so inclined.
Now that you’re caught up, I guess it’s time to let you know what it was:
- I have never smoked pot. – This is true. I have been around other people when they’ve done it, but I’ve never done it myself. It’s not that I’m against it, or have a problem with people who do it, I just can’t stand the smell of it. It literally makes me sick to my stomach if I’m around the smell of it too long. It hasn’t made me puke yet, but it’s come close.
- My birthday is the same as my stepmother’s, except for the year. – This is true. Though many years separate our births, my stepmother and I were born on the same day in July.
- My wife’s birthday is the same as my stepsister’s, year included. – This is true. They were actually born just an hour apart from each other. My wife is the older one, for those who are curious.
- I graduated high school with a guy who ended up on the cover of the Madden NFL video game. – This is not true. While it is true that I went to high school with Shaun Alexander, the cover boy of Madden 2007, we did not graduate together. He graduated in 1995. I graduated in 96.
- I went to 4 different high schools. – This is true. I spent my freshman and the first half of my sophomore year at one school. I finished my sophomore year at my second school. I started my junior year at my third school. Midway through my junior year, I transferred to the school that Shaun Alexander and I would graduate from.
- They threatened to kick me, my older brother, and our friend out of school during my freshman year for sexual harassment because we wrote a song that basically called my friend’s ex a whore. – This is true. I don’t remember what we actually said in this song. I just remember that the basic premise of it was that we were calling her a whore. We recorded it, my friend gave it to one of his other friends, and that other friend was stupid enough to take it to school and play it for people. The next thing I knew, I was being called to the office. I don’t want to say I’m strangely proud of this, but I kind of am. I don’t really know why either. It’s not exactly a moment worthy of pride.
There you have it, folks. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle. G.I. JOE!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry. I had a flashback.
Anyways, I hope that helps you get to know me a little better. I doubt it will, because I really didn’t tell you anything worth knowing. Oh well. Better luck next time, I guess.