As everyone with a child knows, there are times when they say or do something that makes you just stop and laugh. Now, anyone who is friends with me on Facebook will have probably read most of these. However, since I only have 5 or 6 blogosphere people on my friends list, this will be new to most of you.
- Baby E just told me she wants the Energizer bunny for Christmas.
- Baby E and I were playing a bowling game on the Xbox. Just as I was about to hit the button to throw the ball she jumped on me. Me: You messed up Daddy’s shot. That was mean. Baby E: No, it was funny.
- Baby E: “I have to wear my sunglasses so I’ll look fabulous!”
Me and Mrs. Revis were exchanging texts one morning before I left for work. Right after the last one she sent, Baby E asks, “Who keeps texting you?”
Me: It’s mommy, honey.
Baby E: Why won’t she leave you alone???
- Ever since we drove through Missouri on our trip to Kansas, Baby E has been calling Siri Missouri. Tonight, she asked, “What are you doing tonight, Missouri?”Siri responded, “Listening to 3 million people call out ‘Hey Siri’ at the same time.”
- I grabbed a grape Gatorade during our drive. Baby E: Daddy, you can’t drink purple. You’re a boy!
These are just a few examples. There are many more to come, however. I’ll just have to remember to write them down for another post like this.