It’s been a long time since I bombarded you all with the randomness that bounces around in my head, so prepare yourselves to question, “WTF is wrong with this guy?”
- If taking a dump is a bowel movement, does that mean taking a piss is a bladder movement?
- Would a 1985 video camera really hook up to a 1955 TV? And even if it could, would Marty really know how to do it? Doc Brown couldn’t have done it. He had never seen that technology before.
- James Earl Jones did a guest spot on House where he played a cruel African dictator. One of the doctors end up killing him by purposefully misdiagnosing him. I wonder if the actor who played that doctor has ever, after being given shit by someone, looked at their accoster and said, “Don’t mess with me. I killed Darth Vader, bitch.”
- People need to learn how to write legibly. Half the forms that accompany the radios are written so badly that I have to guess on what it says, which is problematic because the system won’t accept the information if it’s inaccurate.
- My feet don’t like it when I work overtime anymore. They’re killing me right now and I’ve been home for hours now. Ugh.
- If you haven’t bought my book yet, you should. All proceeds go to the “Matt and I don’t feel like working overtime anymore” Fund. It’s a cause that’s near and dear to our hearts. To help out, go here.
- How did they get the heads of the old presidents into the jars in Futurama? They guy they said invented them is living now, so anyone who died before this guy was born wouldn’t be able to have their head preserved. If, for the sake of argument, they went back in time to get the heads, wouldn’t that change history? I remember seeing Lincoln’s head in a jar in one episode. That means, to get it, they would’ve had to stop John Wilkes Booth from shooting him. It doesn’t make sense.
- When someone asks someone else to pick a number between 1-100, is there anyone on the planet that doesn’t pick 69?
- I don’t actually have a thought to put here. I’m just writing this to see if anyone is even paying attention at this point. I doubt it. I’m barely paying attention and I’m the one writing this crap.
I suppose I’ve put you through enough for one day. Have a good one everybody!