It’s been quite some time since I’ve done one of my “Random Thoughts of the Day” posts, so I figured it was way past time to subject you to the nonsense that’s bouncing around my head. Lucky you! HAHAHA!
* Colbert has done a pretty good job taking over for Letterman, but I think I preferred him as the Colbert Report character.
* I hate it when a song I don’t know all the words to gets stuck in my head. Then I end up spending as much time trying to figure out the lyrics as I do mentally listening to it.
* If dogs could talk, would they say, “My human did it,” every time they farted?
* If you haven’t seen the movie The Gallows, let me save you some time. It’s The Blair Witch Project, except it takes place in a high school instead of the woods.
* Being without my car sucks ass.
* I carved my pumpkins with Baby E last night. I loved the time I spent with her, but I hated the actual carving. It is such a pain in the ass. Considering I haven’t ever tried to do any serious carving before, I think I did a pretty good job with it.