I haven’t done one of these Random Thought posts in a while. Since that is too long to go in between hearing my pearls of wisdom, I decided to be a nice guy and “bless” you with more of them. After reading the first few of them, I’m sure you’ll be able to figure out where I had most of these thoughts.
- Why do people slow down to 5-10 MPH lower than the speed limit when they see a cop? As long as you’re not going over the speed limit, you’re fine. Stop trying to make me late for work, assholes.
- Most of my drive to work is done on a 4 lane highway. I’ve noticed that the people who like to drive 15-20 MPH over the speed limit will do so without going into the fast lane. They’ll zoom in and out of the other 3 lanes, but will avoid that fourth one like the plague. Do they really think that cops can only see the people in the fast lane?
- You can’t use the same scent of air freshener in your bathroom for extended periods of time. If you do, you start to associate that smell with the bathroom….. Which means that, no matter how flowery or perfume-y the scent is when you smell it, it smells like shit.
- Am I the only one who didn’t notice the inconsistency in the T-Rex escape scene in Jurassic Park? It didn’t even register with me until a couple of guys at work pointed it out. I guess I just wasn’t paying that much attention.
- In most zombie lore, if you get bitten by a zombie, you turn into one. What happens if you have sex after getting bitten, but before you turn into a zombie? Does your partner then turn into a zombie too? If so, wouldn’t that also make the zombie virus an STD?
Well, there you have it folks. This has been another edition of RTotD. Hopefully, you were entertained (and only slightly scared) by the random thoughts that float around inside my head.