I have been tagged by not one, not two, but three people: Twindaddy, AliceAtWonderland, and MissFourEyes. That means I have a lot of work to do in this post. Since I hate work, this is a giant pain in the ass, but since all three of them rule, I guess I’ll go ahead and do it. here we go.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/Twitter and let them know they’ve been tagged.
1. = done.
There’s me in the bathroom. Now, for the facts. I’m not going to do 11 per tag because this post will be long enough without that. Plus, I don’t think there’s actually 33 different pieces of information about me.
1. My back is killing me right now.
2. I have to get up early tomorrow morning for a doctor’s appointment.
3. Waking up early pisses me off.
4. That’s not really me in the bathroom. That’s what someone did in a bathroom stall in a park in Cincinnati. They showed it on the news. Me and Twindaddy thought it was hilarious, so I stole it from them.
5. Baby E likes to watch Bubble Guppies, so I find myself with a Bubble Guppies song stuck in my head at work a lot more than I like to.
6. She does the same thing with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, too.
7. I’d like it a lot if more of my fellow bloggers emailed me. That way I’d have something to do with my down time at work.
8. I’ve been watching a lot of the NFL Network lately.
9. I just got done grilling dinner for me and my beautiful wife.
10. My daughter is chewing on her baby gate right now.
11. I’m very behind on my movie watching right now.
3. Now to answer all 33 questions. Here we go. Hope you have a few hours. From Twindaddy.
- If you were a super hero, what would your super power be? Invisibility would be pretty sweet.
- You don’t like your name (if you do, pretend that you don’t). What do you change it to? I don’t like my name. Every other man in the country has it. I’d change it to Revis Edgewater. Although Mrs. Revis would not like that.
- Debbie leaves Cincinnati at 5PM and travels an average speed of 62mph. Triton (where did that name come from?) leaves Dayton at 4:47PM and travels at an average speed of 87mph. They head towards each other. At what point do you give a fuck about any of this? BONUS Question: How long until Triton gets arrested for reckless driving? At no point do I give a fuck about it. And Triton doesn’t get arrested because cops are never there when you need them.
- Coffee gets me high and keeps me awake at work on most days. Do you have such an addiction? If so, what is it? I guess Sunkist.
- I truly believe we are all broken in some way or another. What is your biggest defect? My back.
- Conversely, we all have one thing we are extremely talented at. What is your best attribute? I hope my writing.
- If you were like Pinocchio, but could choose which body part would get bigger with every lie you told, which body part would it be? Uhhh, next question.
- You find an empty box on the floor of your office. What was in it? Air. Duh. You just said it was empty.
- You just walked into Starbucks. What do you order? A taxi that will take me to a place that sells peanut butter milkshakes.
- Do you read (besides blogs)? If so, what type of reading to you enjoy? Yes. I read just about everything….except romance novels.
- If you could guest post on any blog, what blog would it be? I’ve already guest posted on two great blogs (Fish of Gold and The Matticus Kingdom). I have trouble making time to post on the two blogs I post on now, so I don’t know if I’d be able to guest post anywhere else.
Now, here’s the questions from Alice.
1. Why do you blog? Why do any of us do this? Why? I blog because I like to entertain people. I try to do that by telling my stories or writing my humorous life events.
2. Are you hungry? Nope. Did you not read my facts? I just ate dinner.
3. Is this eleven questions yet? Not for you, but it is for me. Actually it’s 14 questions for me so far.
4. Is anyone still reading? I doubt it. I’m answering a lot of questions.
5. Does my butt look big on this blog? Of course not. It looks hot. I’m resisting the urge to spank it.
6. Just how bored are you? At this second, not very. Besides doing this, I’m also watching Baby E.
7. How long can you hold your breath? No reason. Just curious. Don’t look behind you. Probably not very long. I smoked for a long time.
8. Can you poop rainbows? If so, we must meet. No, but if I give me a grape soda, I can poop green.
9. Are you STILL reading? You really are bored. I’m not reading. I’m writing. Big difference.
10. Is there a monster at the end of this post? No, but there is one in my pocket (Hey, I don’t skip jokes just because they’re obvious).
11. Does anyone know what I should write about? That would like, be actually good? Or mildly entertaining? Or stupid and gross but kind of funny? How about doing yoga while on the toilet? Should be at least mildly entertaining.
Onto the questions from MissFourEyes!
- Talk of bowel movements, does it make you uncomfortable? No. I’m helping you start the revolution!
- What was it with evening gloves in history? Were women’s wrists too provocative? I don’t know. When I’m looking at women, it’s not at their wrists.
- What is your favorite spaceship? X-Wings rule!
- What color is your toothpaste? Flavor? Blue. Some type of mint.
- Does the above question make you uncomfortable? Umm, I don’t think toothpaste talk is going to make me uncomfortable if BM doesn’t.
- Why do you think people watch Beavis and Butt-head? Cause it’s funny. hehehehehehehe
- What is one thing you wish you had never smelled? The present Baby E left in her diaper yesterday. I don’t know what was different about that one, but it was rank.
- If I gave you an annoying bird, how would you
killget rid of it? I’d sneak up behind it and stab it with my daggers. Duh.
- Does your name make any interesting anagrams? Yes. Rowdy sex god.
- Seen anything weird lately? I saw the Oscar Meyer Weinie Mobile on the way to work yesterday. Does that count?
- What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been? Orlando. That was a verrrrrrrrrry long drive.
Oh, thank God that’s over.
4. New questions. Dammit!! More questions!
- What movie quote do you use the most?
- Will you go visit MissFourEyes and ask her about her bowel movements for me?
- Did you actually read all of my answers up there?
- Did you actually learn anything about me from them?
- What should I know about you that you don’t think I already know?
- If you could pick a theme song for your blog, what would it be?
- Did you like the picture of me that I put up?
- What’s worse: someone loudly telling you that they farted in public, or them not telling you and the smell blindsides you?
- Can you start giving me money so I can quit my job and blog full-time?
- I know I asked this in one of my RTotD posts, but I really want to know: Why are Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands considered international even though they’re part of the U.S.?
- You’re walking with a friend at a local store. Your friend starts to scratch their crotch in a very obvious manner. How do you react?
5. New people.
Beefy I know you won’t do it, man, but I’m tagging you anyways.
That’s enough. This has gone on long enough. Have a good night, folks. I’ll see you later.