We here at 33 Grams of Blog (and by that, I mean me as I’m the only one who posts here) are always proud to get awards. I actually have gotten a few that have been sitting on the burner so long that they turned into nothing but a pile of ashes. Luckily, I know people who know magic, so I was able to get them put back together. The plan was to do this post as soon as I got these awards, but I’ve been taking lessons on work ethic from Captain Procrastination and he said doing posts on time was a crime against humanity. Since I didn’t want to perpetrate any crimes against humanity, I held off on this post for a while.
This first award isn’t actually a reward, it’s a title. I’ve been made an official knight of The Matticus Kingdom. Since the Jester is one of the most awesome people in all of blogdom, I’m incredibly honored by this. Therefore, I will bestow an honor upon him. From now on, whenever something awesome happens on my blog, it shall be known as 33 grams of Jester.
I’ve been given two awards by the epically awesome Alice. The first is an award that has a dragon on it, which automatically makes it 33 grams of Jester.
She really doesn’t say if there are any rules with this. All she does is list 7 facts about herself, so I guess that’s what I’ll do.
1. Right now, I’m having to stop typing every other sentence to pull my daughter away from my computer.
2. I have the prettiest little girl in the world.
3. I know everyone who has a daughter says that, but in my case, it’s true.
4. I’ll have my new dragon breathe fire on anyone who tries to tell me otherwise.
5. On Left 4 Dead, I’m always Bill.
6. On Left 4 Dead 2, I’m always Nick.
7. I beat Dragon Age: Origins with all 3 classes.
Now, onto the next award.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love
2. I did that earlier in the post.
Twindaddy – I know he’s actually family, and you may consider that cheating, but he’s had an impact on my WordPress experience, which is what they said to nominate.
The Jester – He’s 33 grams of awesome.
Goldfish – She is the most awesome of fish….even if she doesn’t email me (sad face). Also, go vote for me when you go to this link (I’m so good I can give her an award and pimp my Mad Lib at the same time).
Alice – of My Rabbit Hole Trips fame. I know she gave this to me, but since it doesn’t say I can’t give it right back to her, I’m going to do it.
Rara – She is my awesome dinosaur friend. At first, I thought she was my long, lost sister. Then I found out something that made me realize that it’s not true. It’s not because she’s maple brown sugar and I’m white. It’s because she likes Pauly Shore.
Elyse – She is always good for a Fox News bashing. It’s great.
Beefy – He’s an awesome guy with an awesome blog.
BrainRants – He makes sure I don’t drink bad Sunkist. It’s nice to know someone has my back.
Alice – of AliceAtWonderland fame. She made me not want to read books or do yoga. I like it when people encourage me NOT to do things.
faithhopechocolate – She’s always good for a comment, and I like having people comment on my stuph.
That’s our show for tonight. I think I actually got another award from someone that I forgot about. If you gave me an award and I haven’t done a post on it yet, please let me know and I’ll remedy it as soon as I can.