- The guy who came up with the phrase, “If you shake it more than twice you’re playing with yourself,” must have been a small man, because if it only takes two shakes to clear it out, you’re not packing much heat.
- Why is it that there’s a West Virginia, but no East Virginia? The Carolinas and Dakotas have to have both a North and a South, so why is Virginia allowed to have no East?
- I’m pretty sure that Keanu Reeves is an Ohio State fan. In two of his movies (The Replacements and Point Break) his character was a college quarterback and both times they played for the Buckeyes.
- Baby E is growing up too fast. We had to change car seats today because she outgrew her first one.
- On the back of my copy of Jurassic Park, one of the praises of the book contains a grammatical error. It says, “It’s keep you riveted. – The Detroit Free Press”
This is what I wasn’t able to put on my last list because Baby E was being fussy. Hope you’re having a good weekend everyone!