- Why are they called blueberries when all of the ones I’ve ever seen are purple?
- Why do you need a prescription to get Ibuprofen 800 when 4 of the over-the-counter pills is the same thing?
- We got in a radio today from a dealership in New York. On the sticker where the serial and model number are kept, someone had drawn a penis and wrote underneath it, “You’ve been dick sniped.” I wanted to take a picture of it with my phone to show you all, but I wasn’t allowed because it had the serial number on it. The really messed up part? We weren’t allowed to reject it. Now we have to repair it and try to somehow erase the ink before we ship it back out.
- Dust sucks.
- Forrest Gump may have killed people.
- I am Uncle Revis to more kids that aren’t related to me than kids that are.
- There’s almost nothing cuter than when Baby E smiles in her sleep.
I’m going to have to cut this short as Baby E is not smiling in her sleep right now. She’s waking up every 5 minutes and it’s becoming extremely difficult to type this. See you on the other side everyone.