A woman who is not my wife touched me. She claims it is to play blog tag, but I’m starting to wonder. Elyse not only ‘tagged’ me, she then gave me work to do afterward. Now I know what sexual harassment feels like and I don’t have to hate it. As for the work I have to do, here goes.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
One is already taken care of, and it was really hard, too. Rule number two:
This is a picture of me when I was very young. (True story)
1. I actually didn’t see my name on the list the first time I read Elyse’s post.
2. Right now, my wife is watching The Haunted Mansion, so I’m hearing Eddie Murphy in the background.
3. I love peanut butter.
4. Peanut butter does not love me as I have to take pills for high blood pressure.
5. My wife just asked me why I was posting a picture of a sperm on my blog. I laughed.
6. She laughed when I told her.
7. The floor in Baby E’s bedroom creaks so we can’t check on her without possibly waking her….which is 33 grams of suck.
8. I’m having trouble thinking up things to put here.
9. My feet are kind of cold.
10. Once my wife has been asleep for about 10 minutes, I might put my cold feet on her.
11. If I do what I said in number 10, I’ll be sleeping on the couch tonight.
On to Rule 3
- Were you closer to Mom or Dad (if you were spawned by aliens, please explain)
My mother, for the same reason as Twindaddy said.
- There are moments in history that everyone alive at that time remember (for me it was the Kennedy assassination). What was your first?
Again, I’m going to have to go with Twindaddy’s answer of the Challenger exploding. If I had to pick something different, I’d have to say the OJ Simpson verdict. I was in high school and they let us watch it as it was read live.
- Favorite pet ever
All of my pets ruled.
- Funniest quote
“Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don’t give a fuck how crazy they are!” George Clooney, From Dusk Til Dawn
- Best insult you ever delivered and why the recipient deserved it.
Read all about it here. I might have had others that were better, but that’s the only one I can think of at this moment.
- First memory
My memory sucks. I do remember waking up yesterday. Does that count?
- What do you dislike most about blogging?
That there are so many good bloggers out there and I have almost zero free time to read them. I can barely keep up with my own blog sometimes.
- Do your friends/family members read your blog?
Yeah, my brother.
- How would you be using your time right now if you weren’t answering my stupid questions
Catching up on the DVR.
- Your dream job.
Video game designer. I would love to be able to create my own video games, even if I was the only one to play them.
- What you expect to be reincarnated as in your next life?
As long as it’s not a zombie, I’m fine. I’d hate to have to kill myself.
On to rule 4
1. What fictional world (from any movie/book/TV show) would you most like to live in?
3. Do you think it’s cheating for me to split up 1 and 2 to make them two different questions when they go together?
4. Which celebrity do you wish to never hear about again?
5. Best James Bond?
6. Best James Bond movie?
7. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
8. Bullets are eventually going to be hard to come by in a zombie apocalypse, so which non-gun weapon would you want to have?
9. Stuph rules, so 33 grams of stuph would be epic. What is 33 grams of stuph to you?
10. Which other blogger’s page would you most like to guest post on?
11. The song that best describes how you’re feeling right now?
As far as tagging new people, I’m going to pull a rarasaur and let people tag themselves. If you want to do it, go ahead. If not, it’s no big deal. Hell, if you just want to answer the questions, do that. I’m not picky. Just have fun, people.