I, your hero Captain Procrastination, have been asked to accept an award for the author of this page. He would have accepted it himself, but since his brother gave him this award, he felt I should do it instead so it won’t look like the award was rigged. As this is the only place you can find my adventures, I find that an award is well past overdue. Speaking of overdue, he asked me to do this a week ago, but I’ve been busy with being a superhero and all. What? It was a month ago? Really? Well, all that porn isn’t going to watch itself…..I mean, all those people aren’t going to save themselves.
The award is called….something. Hold on. I think I have a picture of it somewhere.
He said that there was work he had to do for this thing. I hate work. If it wasn’t so much work, I’d kick his ass for making me work.
Anyway, here are the rules.
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
11 things, huh? It seems like an odd number to request, but whatever floats your anchor.
1. Revis has a daughter that is very gassy tonight.
2. Revis is more like me, Captain Procrastination, than he will admit.
3. Revis is not actually his name.
4. Revis Edgewater is the name of all of his video game characters that require you to come up with a character name.
5. Revis spent most of the day today playing Xbox.
6. Revis played Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning today.
7. While playing KoA, he is a rogue that has stabbed over 500 enemies in the back.
8. Revis also played Left 4 Dead 2 today.
9. Revis killed a witch with a chainsaw before she ever touched him.
10. Revis was very proud of this accomplishment.
11. Revis got his wife addicted to Left 4 Dead, as well. He is very proud of this accomplishment as well.
Ok, that takes care of number 1. Number 2 is answering questions? That sounds like as much fun as working, but, as a superhero, I must follow the rules.
- If you could live on any planet in that galaxy far, far away, which would it be?
He says Corellia because all of the cool people, like Han Solo and Wedge Antilles, come from there.
- What is your favorite flavor Hot Pocket?
Jalapeno Steak and Cheese
- What does an ideal day consist of for you?
He said it would be hanging out with his family, then backstabbing zombies. Personally, I think it would be much better to just lay around doing nothing.
- You find the Stormtrooper armor sexy, don’t you?
Oh dear God! I just threw up in my mouth a little. Please tell me you forgot you were asking your brother that question when you posted it.
- Kirk or Picard?
Picard, if only for, “The line must be drawn HERE!”
- If I were to say, “Watch out, hot buns coming through!” which type of buns would I be referring to?
How the hell should I know? I’m too busy saving….whatever city I live in. Revis never has really told everyone where I live.
- Who is your favorite comic book character?
It’s Captain Procrastination…..even if that’s not what Revis actually said, it’s still Captain Procrastination.
- What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
He said Lost Highway. He said it was 33 grams of suck in a 1 gram jar. I guess he means that it was overflowing with suck.
- Android, iPhone, or Windows Phone?
None of the above.
- What the hell did you do that for?
Who are you to talk? You just asked your brother if he thought your armor was sexy.
- Why do you keep coming back to torment yourself with my inane writings?
He said it’s because you know where he lives and if he ignores your writing, you’ll just come over and torment him with your inane talking.
Ok. Number 2 is taken care of. What’s next? Oh wait. Now I have to come up with 11 new questions? This is way more work than it should be.
1. Which superpower would you want?
2. If you had that superpower, would you be my sidekick?
3. If you could make sure a certain actor/actress would never be allowed to make another movie ever again, who would it be?
5. What are you 33 grams of?
6. Are you as tired of this post as I, Captain Procrastination, am?
7. You’re blocking the TV. Can you move a little to the left?
8. I guess I should’ve asked this as number 3, but I don’t care enough to put them in order. What would your superhero name be if you were my sidekick?
9. Do you have any money I can borrow? I might eventually pay you back one day.
10. Which movie character (it can be from any movie) would you most want with you during a zombie apocalypse?
11. . Which movie character (it can be from any movie) would you least want with you during a zombie apocalypse?
Thank God that’s finally over. What else do I have to do? Choose 11 people and link them in your post. Well, I’m lazy, so I’m just going to link the coolest people. How do I know they’re the coolest? Because they follow my adventures.
Beefy – who happens to have the distinction of being one of the few people who is friends with Revis twice on Facebook.
The Hook – who has the distinction of being the highest commenter on this blog. You’re 33 grams of kick-ass, Hook.
Ok. That’s done. Now I need to go tell people. Can do. No tag backs…..ass. This was a whole lot of work. Revis’ brother sucks.
It’s over with now. I must be going. There are so many strip clubs, so little time.