* While he might be able to pull one out against the winless Dolphins, against a good team like the Lions, Tim Tebow looked lost. He was 18 for 39 passing with one interception and 3 fumbles. Be careful what you wish for Denver fans, cause you just got it.
* The Panthers are pissing me off. They should’ve been able to beat the Vikings. Cam put up good numbers again, and didn’t throw a pick, but he lost 2 fumbles. Also, our kicker missed an easy 31 yard field goal attempt that would have sent the game into overtime.
* Both the Giants and Ravens looked like crap in the first half of their games against teams they should have owned. They were able to pull out wins, Ravens over the Cardinals and Giants over the Dolphins, but the games should never have been that close. The Dolphins will probably be firing their head coach within the next few weeks, if not sooner.
* Congrats to the Rams for getting their first win of the season by shocking the New Orleans Saints. Steven Jackson looked like a beast.
* The Colts got killed again. Pack for Indy, Andrew Luck.
* DeMarcus Ware had 4 sacks, but those were the only 4 plays that the Cowboys were able to stop the Eagles, who scored on their first 6 possessions and ended up winning 34-7.
* Buffalo looked good again as they shut out the Redskins 23-0. The Bills also gave Ryan Fitzpatrick a 6 year extension during the week. I bet the Redskins are wishing they had a quarterback right about now.
* The fuckin Patriots lost,which is always great. Fuck the Patriots.
* With the exception of his 2 interception throws, which were both horrible, Andy Dalton and the Bengals looked good, beating the Seahawks 34-12. If it’s not there, Andy, don’t try to force it to Green. He’s a beast, but even he can’t protect you from every bad throw.