After listening to a lot of radio while at work lately, I’ve noticed that there are some really bad songs out there. Here’s a list of some that I should never have to hear again.
1. Yellow Submarine by The Beatles. This song is ridiculously stupid. I’m guessing it was written during their drug years because you’d have to be stoned to like this piece of garbage.
2. Bicycle Race by Queen. This one is almost as stupid as Yellow Submarine.
3. Any song that the Red Hot Chili Peppers have ever come out with. These guys are a giant load of suck that just needs to go away and never come back.
4. Any song off the Grease soundtrack. I hate Grease with a passion. twindaddy used to put this on when we were drinking if he thought I wasn’t drinking fast enough. Listening to that crap made me want to get wasted so I wouldn’t realize I was listening to it.
5. I don’t know the name of the song, but it’s by Taylor Swift where she keeps asking “Why you gotta be so mean?” It’s like listening to a 5-year-old’s rant with music playing behind it. Then there’s a part of the song where she says something about someone hitting her. Bullshit, Taylor. Nobody has ever hit you.
6. Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood. This song is saying it’s ok to destroy a guy’s car if he cheats on you. While cheating on a woman is a horrible thing to do, it’s not illegal (unless you’re Bill Clinton, which I still don’t understand how that worked). Destroying someone else’s car intentionally is illegal. If it was ok to destroy the car of a cheater, every guest of Maury and Springer wouldn’t have rides anymore.
7. Anything by Gaga. I refuse to call it “Lady”. I’m 99% sure that it has, or had, a penis. Whatever the hell it is, it is something else that needs to go away and never come back.
8. Any version of the Macarena. That song is a load of crap.
That’s all I can think of for now. Feel free to comment with any songs that you think are stupid or annoy the hell out of you.