twindaddy did one of these a while ago, and I thought of a few today, so I figured I’d do one.
1. People in fast cars (Mustangs, Corvettes, etc.) driving slow. If you wanted to drive slowly, you could’ve just bought a Prius.
2. Celebrity news. Like I give a shit about the Kardashians or which actor is dating who. The fact that people actually care about this shit amazes me.
3. The Kardashians. Fuck the Kardashians.
4. The Patriots. Fuck the Patriots.
5. Spam. As if my inbox isn’t full enough already.
6. Obama jokes. If I want to hear people bashing Obama, I’ll watch the Colbert Report. It’s always funnier than the crap I’m subjected to in person or in email.
7. Loud Neighbors.
8. People telling me that smoking is bad for me as if I didn’t already know that.
9. Depressing commercials. I would love to be able to give money to help abused animals and starving children, but I have no money and watching these commercials makes me feel like crap.
10. Old Navy commercials. No explaination needed here.
11. Red Hot Chili Peppers. They suck.
12. Looking at Taylor Swift. She looks like a walking Barbie. She’s so plastic looking, it’s creepy.
13. “Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns N Roses. This is the most overrated and overplayed song of all time. If I never hear it again, I’ll be happy.
That’s all I can think of right now. I’ll put more up as I think of them.